Men's Printed Dragline Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed Dragline Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Bib Trousers are waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology but they're uniquely made using recycled materials, lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. They feature a comfortable, adjustable suspender system, articulated shaping for freedom of movement and reinforcements on high-wear areas for durability. The print has been exclusively designed by The North Face® snowboarder Cole Navin, representing the people, places and human experiences that have shaped his perspective on and off the snow.
- Fabric - Body :
- 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- S-XXL / R
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalizes with a single pull
- Adjustable waist belt
- Centre front entry zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Two patch-on cargo pockets with a hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Hem gusset with a snap closure
- Gaiters with gripper elastic
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Features artwork created in collaboration with TNF™ athlete Cole Navin
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 18:19:29 EDT