Men's Printed Denali Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed Denali Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Designed to pair with The North Face® classic, the Denali Jacket, the Denali Trousers deliver retro-inspired everyday comfort. This season, we've engineered them with recycled Polartec® fleece. It's pill-resistant, breathable, easy to care for, and warm without the weight. The knees are articulated for enhanced mobility, while the stretchy cuffs and waist guarantee a reliable, comfy fit - wherever the adventure takes you. The print has been exclusively designed by The North Face® snowboarder Cole Navin, representing the people, places and human experiences that have shaped his perspective on an off the snow.
- Fabric - Body :
- 300 G/M², Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Overlay :
- 121 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- R 74,93 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XXL / R
- Polartec® fleece
- Encased-elastic waistband with a hidden internal drawcord
- Hand pockets with folded binding
- Woven overlay at knees for added durability
- Articulation at knees for added mobility
- Encased elastic at cuffs
- Covered, secure-zip back pocket
- Logo on left knee