Men's Printed '92 Retro Anniversary Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed '92 Retro Anniversary Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Time flies when you're having fun. It's been 30 years since we created one of our most beloved and iconic styles, the Nuptse Jacket. Originally part of our 1992 Expedition System, the Nuptse has been delivering game-changing warmth since 1992 and no other jacket has journeyed so naturally from the mountains to city streets. The Printed '92 Retro Anniversary Nuptse Jacket has the same boxy silhouette, original ripstop fabric and iconic oversize baffles you know and love. It also packs into its right hand pocket, and there's a stowable hood to keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Centreback :
- 66,04 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 40D, 54 G/M², 100% Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke :
- 50D, 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- 700-fill down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Three-piece hood stows in collar
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Logo on right chest and back-right shoulder; 1992 anniversary patch on right shoulder
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 11:25:09 EST