Men's Phlego Denali Fleece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Phlego Denali Fleece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
The Denali was first introduced to climbers in '89. It's undergone many style changes since then, but the original design details and iconic colourblocking make the Phlego Denali Fleece as iconic as ever. Made from recycled polyester fleece, it's quick-wicking, sweat-wicking and warm for retro inspired comfort.
- Fabric - Body :
- 255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Free Durable Water-Repellent (NON-PFC DWR) Finish
- Overlay :
- 124 G/M², 100% Polyester with Woven WindWall™ and Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (NON-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Soft 100% recyled polyester
- Reverse coil zipper on chest pockets
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Binding at cuff and hem
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 04:17:48 EDT