Men's Nuptse Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Nuptse Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Inspired by the next-level warmth of our Nuptse Jacket and thanks to 550-fill down, the Nuptse Mules bring winter-long cosiness and comfort.
- Soles :
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop Upper
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 245.51 g / Pair: 491.02 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-14 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 550-fill goose down; 100% of our virgin down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Foldable-heel design allows you to wear it as a mule
- Webbing pull loops at the heel and instep for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Durable rubber outsole for protection whether you’re inside or outdoors
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 16:19:06 EDT