Men's New DryVent™ Synthetic Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's New DryVent™ Synthetic Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- Fabric - Outer :
- 100% Nylon / Woven / Faille / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Recycled
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Inner :
- 100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / Ripstop
- Outer: Hem with cord adjustment
- Outer: Zipped hand pockets
- Outer: Cuff adjustment with hooking loops
- Inner: Synthetic insulation (heatseeker 70% recycled)
- Inner: Two front zip pockets
- Inner: Internal secure pocket
- Outer: Hood with elastic cord adjustment
- Inner: 100% recycled fabric
- Zip-in compatible features
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 08:34:37 EST