Men's New Mountain Q Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's New Mountain Q Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™–100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Dobby / 2-Layer PU Coating
- Fabric - Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Hand pockets grown on flap with internal zip
- Light design update to the M 1990 Mountain Q Jacket
- Waterproof jacket with chin guard on hood
- Shock cord under the hood runs through the tunnel, where a hidden cord stopper is placed, then exits at bottom of hood from holes
- Zip pull has a knot end
- Bottom hem with inner elastic adjustment
- Elasticated cuffs
- Back body panel seams match the front seams
- Inner mountain jacket patch label
- Internal zipped pocket
- Heat transfer logo on the front chest and back shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 04:08:38 EDT