Men's New Mountain Q Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's New Mountain Q Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
Inspired by our classic Mountain Jacket - developed to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers - our new Q design is a scaled back modern interpretation. DryVent™ technology ensures it's waterproof, windproof and breathable enough to wear wherever, but the streamlined cut and lightweight fabric won't leave you looking like you're about to go on a hike. It has an adjustable hood, elasticated cuffs and signature The North Face® logo detailing. It's also made with 100% recycled polyester that's kinder to nature.
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with DryVent™ and Non-PFC Free Durable Water Repellent (NON-PFC DWR) Finish, Two-Layer PU Coating / Woven / Dobby
- Lining :
- 66 G/M²,100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Hood with chin guard
- Shockcord under hood with hidden cord stopper
- Hand pockets grown on flap with zipper inside
- Bottom hem with inner elastic adjustment
- Elasticated cuffs
- Matching front and back seams
- Inner mountain jacket patch label
- Internal pocket with zipper
- Heat transfer logo on front chest and back shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 May 2022 01:36:50 EDT