Men's New DryVent™ Down Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's New DryVent™ Down Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
When the forecast is varied, you need a jacket that can adapt easily to the conditions - and our New DryVent™ Down Triclimate is that jacket. It's made up of a DryVent™ breathable-waterproof outer and a lofty, responsibly-sourced goose down inner that you can wear together or separately depending on the weather. A selection of pockets inside and out gives you plenty of room to carry small essentials for the day ahead. What's more, the inner jacket is made from 100% recycled materials, so you can rest easy knowing that you've made a better choice for the environment when you head out on your next adventure.
- Fabric - Outer :
- 100% Nylon Woven / Plain / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Inner :
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Zip-in compatible features
- Outer: Hem with cord adjustment
- Outer: Zipped hand pockets
- Outer: Cuff adjustment with hooking loops Inner: 100% recycled fabric
- Inner: 550-fill RDS goose down
- Inner: Two front pockets
- Inner: Internal secure pocket
- Outer: Hood with elastic cord adjustment
- Inner: 100% recycled fabric
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 19:33:18 EST