Click For Fullscreen
Men's Mountain Sneaker Mid WP
Lightweight support, on or off the trail.
Built for the trail, yet lightweight enough for everyday wear, the Men's Mountain Sneaker Mid WP offers the look and feel of a running shoe with the tough protection you need when you head offroad. Engineered with XtraFoam™ rim and core construction and an OrthoLite® footbed, it's supremely comfortable but won't pack out over time. A HydroSeal® waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry when it's wet underfoot, while a no-sew TPU toe cap adds extra protection. CRADLE™ technology keeps your heel in the right position for all-day comfort, and multidirectional lugs feature biting/braking edges to keep you sure-footed across any terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Upper: Breathable mesh vamp
- Upper: Synthetic-suede quarter overlay with oversized perforations integrates into the lacing system for added security and support
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Upper: No-sew TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Proprietary XtraFoam™ midsole compound offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability on the trail
- Sole unit: CRADLE™ technology for proper heel positioning
- Sole unit: Decoupled outsole design with EVA flex grooves provides a great trail feel
- Sole unit: Multidirectional, 4mm lug design with biting/braking edges for excellent traction over variable terrain
- Mesh and synthetic