Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Fabric - Solid inner :
- 73g/m² 50D 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / Heather inner
- 76g/m² 50D 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, matte PU, secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 August 2021 09:37:05 EDT