Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
We brought the clean lines of our original 1985 Mountain Jacket into the future with the Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket. The colour blocking and overall shape are true to the original, but that's where the retro stuff stops. The three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell is the next level in breathable-waterproof protection thanks to its nano-spun membrane. It's light, soft and slightly stretchy, so it's incredibly comfortable to wear. Then there's the inner jacket stuffed with 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down. Wear them together for protection from wind, rain, snow and the cold - basically all kinds of winter mountain weather. For when it's mild but wet, use the FUTURELIGHT™ shell on its own. When it's cool but dry, opt for the down-filled inner jacket. You get two jackets, for three different climatic conditions with no compromise on breathability.
- Centreback :
- 69,215 cm
- Fabric - Outer Body & SLeeves :
- 111 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke & Hem :
- 73 G/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
- Fabric - Inner :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inner Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 880 g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed matte polyurethane (PU) centre front zip with an internal storm flap
- Pit-zip venting
- Hand pockets with exposed matte PU zips
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 June 2023 09:09:45 EDT