Men's Mount Bre Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Mount Bre Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
A no-fuss, get the job done kind of jacket, the Mount Bre hides some nice technical details under its understated hood. Firstly, there's the two-layer stretch DryVent™ fabric technology; then you've got body-mapped Heatseeker™ insulation. The result? You've got protection from wind, rain, snow and the cold but you won't get too hot on clear, sunny “blue-bird” days and the forgiving fabric ensures full freedom of movement. The hood is helmet-compatible; there's a snap-away powder skirt; and there are internal pockets for your phone and your goggles.
- Centreback :
- 78,8 cm
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Recycled Polyester in Front Body and Upper Back, 60 g in Hood and Lower Back
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Shell :
- 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sporty-looking jacket features body-mapped Heatseeker™ insulation to help keep you stylish, warm and dry on the days that make your season.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with a media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Snap-away powder skirt
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.