Men's Millerton Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Millerton Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Because wet and windy weather isn't just for mountain tops, we've brought our mountain tech to the city in the Millerton Jacket. Its seam-sealed DryVent™ technology will keep you dry and protected.
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 108 G/M², DryVent™ 2L —100% Recycled Polyester Dobby Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 75D 70 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Avg Weight :
- 400 g
- Sizes :
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Fully lined for comfort
- Attached three-piece hood with a drawcord
- Waterproof centre front front zip
- Reverse-entry, secure-zip welt hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- This year-round rain jacket features a water-repellent DryVent™ shell and soft lining so you’ll be ready for the next storm
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 05:37:20 EDT