Men's McMurdo 2 Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's McMurdo 2 Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Our iconic McMurdo 2 Parka gets its name from a research station in Antarctica, and that's because it pulls no punches when it comes to winter weather. Borrowing elements from our mountain jacket designs, it's just the thing for locking out the cold thanks to lofty, responsibly-sourced down and a detachable, faux-fur hood trim. Not only that, but it's also packed with practical pockets - perfect for stashing small essentials for the commute or a day spent mooching around the city.
- Fabric :
- 162 G/M², 100% Nylon / Woven / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Two alpine pockets
- Centre front zip with snap down placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Embroidered logo at chest and back right shoulder
- VELCRO® adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at waist
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 09:02:00 EDT