Men's Larimer Waterproof Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Larimer Waterproof Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lightweight, waterproof and insulated but with everyday street-style looks, the Larimer Waterproof Street Boots combine functionality with comfort. And the grippy rubber soles are optimised for winter walking.
- Upper :
- Combination of Waterproof Suede and Ballistic Nylon
- Upper :
- Waterproof DryVent™ Membrane
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 436.58 g / Pair: 873.16 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Made with a combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- Rubber wrap in the toe for additional durability and protection
- Padded upper offers ankle support and comfort
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco zonal insulation in vamp and forefoot
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 14:07:20 EDT