Men's Inclination Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Inclination Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Not only is our Inclination Jacket stuffed with Heatseeker™ Eco that's incredibly warm, even when wet, but engineered with our reliable seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric, it features the greatest level of waterproof-breathable, windproof protection. So when you're caught in an unexpected snowstorm or exploring the unbeaten track off-piste, you won't be hampered by the conditions. There's also a powder skirt to stop snow from getting in when you bail or find deep fresh pow in the backcountry. Open the underarm vents when you need some fresh air, and adjust the helmet-compatible hood to keep the wind at bay. Plus, recycled materials make this jacket even better for the tracks you ski.
- Centreback :
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric - Shell :
- 144 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 100g Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced—80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 80g in Hood and Sleeves
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L stretch shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Luxe brushed lining at chin guard for added comfort
- Two chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Hand pockets with exposed, polyurethane (PU)-coated zips, luxe brushed lining and bonded tape detailing
- Key clip in right hand pocket
- Wrist pocket with an exposed, PU-coated zip and goggle wipe
- Internal chest pocket with a cord-routing port
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Removable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Screen-printed logo on internal draft flap
- Half dome shaped laser perforations on internal pocket
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:48:06 EDT