Men's Hydrenaline Shorts 2000
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Hydrenaline Shorts 2000 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Don't let the weather stop you. Engineered with a water-shedding durable water repellent finish and wind-blocking WindWall™ technology, our Hydrenaline Shorts will keep you warm and dry, whether pounding city streets or working up a sweat. They feature plenty of pockets for stashing essentials and an elasticated waistband for flexibility.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D x 50D, 76 G/M², WindWall™, 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Inseam :
- R 22,86cm
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Elasticated waistband with internal drawcord and cord lock for adjustability
- Hand pockets
- Zipped back pocket
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 April 2023 16:15:19 EDT