Men's Himalayan Light Synthetic Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Light Synthetic Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Outer Shell :
- 51 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Fabric - Main Body and Sleeve Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation :
- 100% Polyester THERMOLITE® HL2 ECO
- Sizes :
- Centre front zip
- Two chest zip pockets and two hand zip pockets behind welt
- Tricot chin guard
- Elasticated binding at hood and cuffs
- Interior zipped pocket
- Embroidered logos
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 03:03:27 EDT