Men's Himalayan Light Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Light Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Outer Shell :
- 51 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Fabric - Main Body and Sleeve Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation - Body and Sleeves :
- 550-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Insulation - Hood :
- 100% Polyester THERMOLITE® HL2 ECO
- Sizes :
- Centre front zip
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets with zips
- Tricot chin guard
- Interior zipped pocket
- Hem adjustments at both sides
- Elasticated cuffs
- Embroidered logos
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 September 2023 16:58:42 EDT