MEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE II WATERPROOF MID BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE II WATERPROOF MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Waterproof, high-oil-content leather
- ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Approx weight:
- ½ pair 520g / pair 1040g
- 7-13 14
- Gusseted tongue keeps outdebris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- DryVent™ waterproof bootie
- TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Vibram™ XS Trek outsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.