Men's Goldmill Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Goldmill Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
Though it has instantly recognisable The North Face® good looks, this freeride-focused insulated jacket is a lot more than just stylish. The two-layer seam-sealed DryVent™ outer shell is fully waterproof and windproof, while the Heatseeker™ Eco insulation maintains its insulating power even when damp. Speaking of keeping you dry, the adjustable hood is helmet compatible and there's an integrated powder skirt to keep the snow out every time you bail. Plus, recycled materials make this jacket a better choice for nature.
- Centreback :
- 80,01 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 138 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 100g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 80g in Hood and Sleeves
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached hood with a drawcord and front and back adjuster
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Two covered, secure-zip alpine pockets with a media port and cord routing
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets with a key clip in right pocket
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Internal drop-in pocket
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Elastic thumb loop at cuffs
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:54:46 EDT