Click For Fullscreen
Men's Evolution II Triclimate® Jacket
Versatile all-weather protection on the trail.
Built to excel in any weather condition, the Evolution Triclimate® jacket combines two zip-in layers to give you versatile 3-in-1 protection on the trail. Wear the shell or inner fleece alone on warmer days, or zip them together for superior warmth and protection when cold. The shell features DryVent™ fabric, which is completely waterproof and exceptionally breathable, so you stay dry at all times. With an adjustable stowable hood, brushed collar lining, and adjustable cuffs and cinch cord hem, you'll be comfortable no matter how much you bound around.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Pit zips
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Embroidered logo
- Inner jacket: Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and collar lining
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Centre front placket with hook and loop closure
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded brim stows in collar
- Inner jacket: Embroidered logo
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (185 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 120.0 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L - 100% nylon
- 190.0 g/m2 100% recycled polyester fleece