Men's Elements Polartec® 100 1/4 Zip Fleece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Elements Polartec® 100 1/4 Zip Fleece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This item is part of our Circular Design initiative – a collection designed to help regenerate natural systems by minimising waste and pollution.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
When you need reliable protection from the weather, the Elements Polartec® 100 1/4 Zip Fleece has all the outdoor-ready features you need. Made from 100% recycled polyester, the fleece fabric will keep you warm, while the elastic cuffs and cinch-cord hem help retain heat to keep you going outside for longer. This fleece is part of our Circular Design initiative - a collection designed to minimise waste and pollution. Once you're done with it, recycle it back to us to keep the adventures going.
- Fabric :
- 159 G/M² Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester Knit Fleece
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Centreback :
- 66,675 cm
- Polartec® fleece
- Double-layer mock-neck collar
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Reverse-coil centre front 1/4 zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on the cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord with a cord lock for adjustability
- Logo on the left chest and back collar
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 11:56:48 EST