Men's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- Centreback :
- 73,025 cm
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 700 g
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Body :
- 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- This insulated, breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ shell is built for fall and winter outdoor activities
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Adjustable hood
- Exposed, waterproof, matte polyurethane (PU) centre front zip
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Adjustable cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection. Discover more about FUTURELIGHT™\n
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 February 2024 23:20:27 EST