Men's Diablo Hooded Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Diablo Hooded Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
As soon as you put the Diablo Hooded Down Jacket on, you won't want to take it off. Stuffed with 700-fill of insulating, responsibly-sourced down, it delivers welcome warmth with lightning speed. And a hood with inner collar, elasticated cuffs and an adjustable hem lock in body heat. It's pretty hardy too, thanks to the ripstop face fabric. Layer it over a shell when taking a well-earned rest or wear it over a midlayer on dry but cold days.
- Fabric :
- 51 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable-Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Insulation :
- 215g 700-Fill Grey Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Two zipped hand pockets and an internal chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem with shock cord
- Inner collar for extra warmth and hood
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:59:05 EDT