Men's Denali Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Denali Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Designed to pair with The North Face® classic, the Denali Jacket, the Denali Trousers deliver retro-inspired everyday comfort. This season, we've engineered them with recycled Polartec® fleece. It's pill-resistant, breathable, easy to care for, and warm without the weight. The knees are articulated for enhanced mobility, while the stretchy cuffs and waist guarantee a reliable, comfy fit - wherever the adventure takes you.
- Fabric - Body :
- 300 G/M², Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Overlay :
- 121 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- R 74,93 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XXL / R
- Polartec® fleece
- Encased-elastic waistband with a hidden internal drawcord
- Hand pockets with folded binding
- Woven overlay at knees for added durability
- Articulation at knees for added mobility
- Encased elastic at cuffs
- Covered, secure-zip back pocket
- Logo on the left knee; Polartec® logo on back-right waist
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 20:41:20 EST