Men's Denali Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Denali Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Denali Jacket was an absolute The North Face® classic developed for climbers back in '89. This season, we've engineered our Denali Jacket with recycled Polartec® fleece. It's pill-resistant, breathable, easy to care for, and warm without the weight. There are plenty of zipped pockets for stashing essentials - and the elasticated hem and cuffs lock in all the heat you need on fresh autumnal days. It's also zip-in compatible with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket, giving you even more protection than ever before.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 300 G/M², Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Overlay :
- 121 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Polartec® fleece
- Woven overlays on collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Full-length centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Woven hem with a shock cord for adjustability
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket
- Logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder; Polartec® logo on the left sleeve
- Stretch-binding finish at cuffs