Men's Dawn Turn Warm Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Dawn Turn Warm Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. As you can tell from the name, the Dawn Turn Warm Trousers are designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold mountain conditions. They harness a generous amount of mobility-enhancing stretch, as well as wind-blocking WindWall™, which works to reduce the effects of wind chill by preventing it from penetrating through the fabric. Lower leg kickpatches stand up to repeated abrasion from your ski boots, while ankle gaiters form a protective barrier to stop snow and damp from getting in and slowing you down. Plus, knee shaped darts allow flexible movement. And, as an added bonus, we've added a media pocket so you can listen to your tunes as you power through the snow.
- Fabric :
- 253 G/M², 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Light Brushed Back
- Sizes :
- S-XXL / R
- Trouers with closing snaps
- Knee shaped darts
- Reflective details on the lower legs
- Ankle gaiter
- Lower leg kickpatches
- Two thigh pockets, one with media pocket
- Light brushed fabric perfect for cold days
- Zip opening positioned on the back for easy access to the ski boot mode switch
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 02:35:35 EDT