Men's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Skiing and snowboarding
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. You'll stay warm and comfortable on mountain expeditions in the Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Gilet thanks to the intelligent Ventrix™ insulation technology. It features perforations in key zones that open with movement, allowing excess heat and perspiration to escape, while remaining closed during times of rest to retain warmth. There's a handy phone pocket and an additional inner mesh pocket for stashing energy bars and other essentials. And when you've worked up enough of a sweat, you can pack the gilet away into its own pocket until you need it again.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Front Bottom, Back Panel (Bottom), Side Panel, Back Collar Panel, Back Collar Facing, Back Yoke (Betwen Overlay and Lining :
- 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Windwall™
- Fabric - Front (Chest), Back Yoke Overlay, CF Collar Panel, Draft Flap :
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane / Woven
- Insulation - Front Panel :
- 40g Ventrix™
- Insulation - Back Panel :
- 25g Ventrix™
- Sizes :
- Inner mesh pocket on right side
- Can be folded into gilet's own chest pocket
- Zipped chest pocket with phone pocket inside
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 18:34:38 EDT