Men's Cyclone III Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cyclone III Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This item is part of our Circular Design initiative – a collection designed to help regenerate natural systems by minimising waste and pollution.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
When you have no idea what the day has in store, reach for the Cyclone III Jacket. Engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ and hardy polyester, you'll stay warm and protected while you explore the city limits. And thanks to elasticated cuffs and the adjustable hood, the wind won't be able to sneak in, either. This jacket is part of our Circular Design initiative - a collection designed to minimise waste and pollution. Once you're done with it, recycle it back to us to keep the adventures going.
- Fabric - Lining :
- 83 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Body :
- 65 G/M², WindWall™—53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Attached three-piece hood with a shock cord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip made with recycled materials
- Mesh-lined, reverse-coil-zip, welt hand pockets with zips made with recycled materials
- Elasticated cuffs
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 December 2023 05:42:11 EST