Men's Class V Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Class V Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
Quick-drying and sweat-wicking, the durable Class V Trousers are crafted for active days when you never really know what's in store. They're lightweight and stretchy, making them even comfier than ever before. And they're now partly made using recycled nylon, so they're a kinder choice for the environment, too.
- Fabric :
- 160 G/M², 68% Recycled Nylon, 26% Nylon, 6% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 71,1 cm, R 76,2 cm
- Stretchier and lighter fabric makes these pants super comfortable.
- Made with 68% recycled nylon
- Encased-elastic waistband with drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Faux-fly front
- Slash hand pockets
- Shock cord at hem
- Secure-zip welt pocket at back right
- Embroidered logo on left thigh
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 16:38:58 EDT