Men's Circadian DryVent™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Circadian DryVent™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Whatever the weather decides to do, keep on hiking with the breathable Circadian Trousers. The fabric's made from lightweight, 2.5-layer DryVent™ technology, which blocks wind and stops water from seeping in through the seams. This means you'll stay cool, dry and comfortable, even in shifting conditions. These lightweight trousers also feature a water repellent finish for exceptional protection against the elements. Finished with an elasticated waist for comfort and flexibility, they're the ultimate protection against wet and windy weather.
- Fabric :
- 65D, 89 G/M², 100% Woven Cordura® Nylon with 2.5 Layer DryVent™ with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- R, L
- Sizes :
- Fly zipper and double buttons
- Bonded elastic at side of waist
- Boot hook and drawcord adjustment at the bottom hem
- Knee darts
- 1/4 length zipper at side seam
- The North Face® logo on left thigh
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 05:03:29 EDT