Men's Chilkat V Lace Waterproof Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Chilkat V Lace Waterproof Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
They look like regular hiking boots, but the updated Chilkat Vs harness a waterproof-breathable construction to keep you dry and forward-propelling Surface Control™ outsoles that are optimised for winter conditions. They also have supportive collars, heel clips for compatibility with snowshoes, and a streamlined shell for increased flexibility with every stride - just like good winter hiking boots should. But the Chilkat Vs also come with Heatseeker™ insulation for exceptional warmth. Plus, the footbeds are moulded to trap air and retain warmth so it's not lost to the ground.
- Upper :
- Waterproof Suede
- Sole Unit :
- Compression-Moulded EVA Midsole
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco Insulation
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 680.5 g / Pair: 1361 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Waterproof-suede upper
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for exceptional warmth
- Internal collar support in heel
- Webbing loop with a daisy chain detail at heel for easy on/off and an iconic TNF™ look
- Elevated rustproof metal hardware
- Heel clip for snowshoe compatibility
- D-ring at bottom of tongue for gaiter attachment
- SOLE UNIT: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Streamlined, waterproof, moulded-TPU shell for increased flexibility
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- Has a secure heel fit
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 19:05:47 EST