Men's Castleview 50/50 Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Castleview 50/50 Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Don't let freezing days stop you from hitting the hiking trail. The Castleview 50/50 Down Jacket is stuffed with a seriously warm 800-fill of responsibly-sourced down. But it's also incredibly lightweight, thanks to our breathable 50/50 baffle construction. Not only does it prevent overheating by allowing heat and moisture to escape; it's also incredibly compressible - so much so, it packs away into its own pocket when you're warm enough to go without it.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Main Body & Bottom Sleeves :
- 20D x 30D, 62 G/M², 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Hood and Shoulders :
- 20D x 20D, 49 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 506 g
- Sizes :
- 50/50 down construction allows for increased airflow during activity
- 800 fill down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Three-piece hood with binding
- Reverse-coil, full-length centre front zip
- Zipped hand pockets
- Backpack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal chest pocket
- Stows into its own pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Cinch at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 October 2022 16:19:52 EDT