Men's Carto Zip-In Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Carto Zip-In Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
ZIP-IN ICON COMPATIBILITY
The ’94 Mountain Lite Jacket and Denali Fleece can be zipped together for all-weather protection.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Average weight :
- Centre back, inner jacket :
- 67,94cm; outer jacket, 75.56cm
- Fabric, outer body :
- 75D 116g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric, outer lining :
- 75D 68g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric, inner :
- 50D 72g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation :
- 100g PrimaLoft® Black Insulationin body and collar; 60g in sleeves
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable,seam-sealed, two-layer DryVent™ shell with taffeta lining
- Outer jacket: 100% windproof fabric
- Outer jacket: Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The NorthFace®
- Outer jacket: Removable, fully adjustable hood for coverage
- Outer jacket: Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers on the centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Covered, reverse-coil chest pocket zip
- Outer jacket: Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord for a precise fit
- Inner jacket: Exposed, VISLON® centre frontzip
- Inner jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 July 2021 04:01:07 EDT