Men's Cagoule Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cagoule Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Whether you're taking a walk in nature or exploring the city, the Cagoule Down Parka is a handy layer of warmth to have with you. We've packed it with 700-fill responsibly-sourced down. Not only is it super-cosy, but it's light and lofty, so it won't hold you back while you roam. Even better, DryVent™ technology provides waterproof, windproof protection without skimping on breathability. And being made from recycled materials, it's a better choice for the paths we tread.
- Fabric :
- 145 G/M², 60% Cotton, 40% Recycled Nylon / Woven / Plain / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Removable faux fur hood attachment
- CF under flap
- Concealed cord stopper and in-seam shock cord
- Two chest pockets
- Two patch pockets with side-entry hand warmer and pocket flap with concealed snap closure
- VELCRO® closure patch pocket on the sleeve
- VELCRO® cuff tabs
- Wrist gater
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 20:11:38 EST