Click For Fullscreen
Men's Brownwood Triclimate® Jacket
Best-selling performance in wet, cold conditions.
Forget the wet and control the cold: this best-selling Triclimate® jacket is the ideal choice for hikes in challenging weather. A breathable, seam-sealed outer shell featuring DryVent™ technology keeps you dry inside and out, no matter if the rainfall or intensity increases. Two water-repellent alpine pockets safeguard your precious digital equipment throughout. On the inside, a hybrid sweater fleece made of Heatseeker™ insulation provides dialled warmth during sporadic temperature drops, so you can revel in the thrill, not the chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip water-repellent hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and back neck lining
- Outer jacket: Exposed water-repellent bonded centre front zip with visible tape
- Outer jacket: Self-fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Inner jacket: Insulation in upper body
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Two alpine hand pockets with snap closure
- Inner jacket: Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (185 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 128.0 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L - 100% Nylon
- Inner shell A:
- 76 g/m2 100% polyester
- Inner shell B:
- 250 g/m2 100% polyester sweater fleece
- Inner insulation:
- Heatseeker™ synthetic - 100% polyester