Click For Fullscreen
Men's Biston Quadclimate® Jacket
Best-selling insulation and moisture management on the mountain.
Four levels of protection in one: this best-selling Quadclimate® jacket packs everything you need for a more enjoyable hike than ever before. On the outside, a breathable shell featuring DryVent™ technology repels water for day-long dryness. A plush, detachable liner keeps you warm in chilly conditions, and with removable sleeves it can be placed on top of the shell when the weather changes. Stretch fabric on the sides gives you great mobility when reaching for holds and clambering over boulders. Sleet, snow, rain or shine: head out wearing this jacket and take it all in your stride.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Outer jacket: Bicep venting
- Outer jacket: Exposed water repellent bonded centre front zip with visible tape
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip water-repellent hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Inner jacket: PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ insulation with stretch underarm and side panels
- Inner jacket: Removable sleeves to convert to a vest
- Inner jacket: Vest has been designed to be layered on top of the shell
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets and chest pockets
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (187 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L-100% nylon
- Inner shell A:
- 20D 35 g/m2 -100% nylon
- Inner shell B:
- 127 g/m2 - 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Inner insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation in body