Men's Belleview Stretch Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Belleview Stretch Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Stuffed with an ultra-warm blend of 600-fill down and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Belleview Stretch Down Jacket provides lightweight warmth without weighing you down on your adventures. The fabric features two-way stretch for exceptional movement and breathability, with mechanical stretch side and underarm panels that make moving around and carrying a backpack more comfortable. You won't need to layer up with a shell jacket at the first sign of rain or snow, either, as a water-repellent treatment protects you from the elements. The Belleview Stretch Down is made with recycled materials and features zipped pockets and an elasticated drawcord at the hem for a great fit. It also packs down into its own pocket until you next need it.
- Fabric - Body :
- 35D x 20D, 201 G/M², 90% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave, 10% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Waterfowl Down in the Main Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 100 G/M² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Underarms and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Set-in sleeves
- VISLON® centre front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.