Men's Balfron Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Balfron Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Whether tree runs or powder bowls, the Balfron Jacket is built for the backcountry. The two-layer DryVent™ shell fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable - though if you're really charging, you can use the underarm vents to let off that extra steam. The powder skirt keeps snow off your back when riding deep and you can keep your lift pass close by in the wrist pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure. As it's a shell, we recommend combining it with a base and midlayer on cooler days.
- Centreback :
- 79,375 cm
- Fabric - Solid Version :
- 63 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Versoon :
- 165 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Covered, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Two upper, covered alpine pockets with a hook-and-loop closure
- Two lower, covered, secure-zip alpine pockets with bellowed construction
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Internal drop-in pocket
- Underarm vents
- Elastic thumb loop at cuffs
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 02:11:18 EDT