Men's Back-To-Berkeley Textile Boots III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-To-Berkeley Textile Boots III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 497 g, pair 995.06 g
- Combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVAmaterial
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 May 2022 02:00:00 EDT