Men's Back-To-Berkeley III Textile Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-To-Berkeley III Textile Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Berkeley, it's where our story started. These Back to Berkeley Boots draw inspiration from our past but are built to last into the future, thanks to premium and durable suede and ballistic nylon uppers, a waterproof DryVent™ membrane and rustproof metal details. This updated style now features nature-kind soles made from bio-based sugarcane and recycled rubber.
- Upper :
- Combination of Waterproof Suede and Ballistic Nylon
- Upper :
- Waterproof DryVent™ Membrane
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA Midsole Made with 49% Sugarcane-Derived EVA Material
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 497.53 g / Pair: 995.06 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, molded-EVA midsole made with 49% sugarcane-derived EVA material
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.