Men's Back-To-Berkeley IV Regen Lifestyle Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-To-Berkeley IV Regen Lifestyle Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Fabric - Upper :
- Fabric - Sole Unit :
- Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 472 g / Pair: 944 g
- Sizes :
- 7–13, 14
- Upper, logo patch and rand are made with leather that’s sourced from farms that use regenerative agricultural practices
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Nickel-free metal hardware
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining
- Padded tongue for out-of-the-box comfort
- Molded-EVA midsole
- Up to 51% of the EVA midsole foam is made with ethylene from plant-based content as opposed to petroleum per ASTM D6866-16
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole is optimised for weight and versatility and is made with 10% rubber from smallholder farmers committed to agroforestry principles and regenerative agriculture practices
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 23:32:11 EDT