Men's Auburn Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Auburn Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Thanks to light and lofty Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation, the 100% recycled Auburn Hooded Jacket blends classic style with reliable, cosy warmth. It's ultra-compressible, meaning you can pack it down into a bag or backpack when the weather can't make up its mind. And even though it's incredibly warm, it comes without any unnecessary weight or bulk holding you back. This jacket is part of our Circular Design initiative - a collection designed to minimise waste and pollution. Once you're done with it, recycle it back to us to keep the adventures going.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D x 75D, 74 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 190 G/M² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Designed for circularity – get the product back to us to keep the adventures going
- Three-piece hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed reverse-coil centre front zip
- Hook-and-loop hand pockets with a drop-in entry behind flap
- Internal chest pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 16:41:28 EST