Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Average weight:
- 930 g
- Centre back:
- 83.82 cm
- S, M, L, XL
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Internal smartphone pocket on left chest
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit zip vents
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Standard fit
- Two high-volume,expanding cargo pockets
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Integratedcuff closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Pass-through pocket
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Pack-friendly pocketsand venting
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage