Men's '86 Retro Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's '86 Retro Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Inspired by the past, designed for the future. Featuring the same trims and features as the original from back in the day, the '86 Retro Mountain Jacket is the all-in jacket that never backs down, so you can be free to express yourself every step of the way. Made from 100% recycled nylon and engineered with seam-sealed DryVent™ technology, it's waterproof and windproof yet fully breathable to shelter you from the weather - even heavy downpours.
- Fabric - Body :
- 128 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining and Pocket Bag :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Body made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- Retro style has the 1986 version’s trims and features
- Attached, adjustable, lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Storm flap with a snap closure covers the VISLON® centre front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Screen-printed logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 February 2023 00:59:45 EST