Men's '86 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's '86 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Inspired by the past, the retro '86 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Mountain Jacket is designed for the future. Originally developed to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, this season's iteration harnesses wind-blocking WindWall™ technology to protect you on blustery urban adventures. It's light and breathable, with plenty of pockets and a cord-adjusting hem to trap body heat and keep you warm.
- Fabric - Body :
- 110 G/M², WindWall™—83% Polyester, 17% Cotton Woven Ripstop
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Polyester Plain Weave
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Overlay :
- 145 G/M², WindWall™—76% Nylon, 24% Cotton Woven Faille
- Hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Draft flap covers the centre front zip
- Hidden chest pocket on the left
- Reverse-entry, 3D welt hand pockets
- Side-entry hand pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Hem adjustment with cord
- Hook-and-loop hook on the back of the hood
- Oversize logo on the left chest
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 June 2023 07:24:36 EDT