MEN'S 50/50 DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S 50/50 DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - body :
- 20D 45g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - hood, sleeves and back hem :
- 40D 91g/m² 88% nylon, 12% elastane with non-PFCdurable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - down insulation :
- 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)by Control Union
- Fabric - synthetic insulation :
- 80g stretch insulation 80% recycled polyester in collar, lower sides and hem
- Stretch synthetic insulation in collar, lowersides and hem for reduced compressibility and moisture-friendly warmth in key zones
- 50/50 baffle construction with high-CFM face fabric allows for breathability during high-output activity
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood with pre-tensioned elastic binding
- Stretch-woven hood, sleeves and back hem
- Exposed, YKK® VISLON® centre front zip
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort with a pack
- Secure-zip handpockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Flat-sewn elastic thumb-loops at the cuffs
- Hem-cinch cord
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 September 2021 07:44:46 EDT