Men's 2000 Printed Elements Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 2000 Printed Elements Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by the mountain-ready Summit™ Series styles of the early 2000s, the 2000 Printed Elements Jacket is a modern-day version you'll want to wear every day. WindWall™ fabric blocks out wind chill, while a durable water-repellent fabric fends off scattered showers. It's also filled with light yet ultra-warm recycled polyester to protect you as you explore the outdoors. And that's not all. Being made from recycled materials, this jacket puts discarded plastic to use, preventing it from languishing in landfill.
- Centreback :
- 66,04 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 74 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 360 G/M², 98% Recycled Polyester, 2% Polyester
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Reflective, exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Slant hand pockets with a reflective, exposed zip and zip garage
- Curved yoke and quilt seams
- Encased-elastic waistband
- Binding on cuffs and hem
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 February 2023 02:09:41 EST