Men's 2000 Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 2000 Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The original Mountain Jacket is one of our tried-and-tested icons - and for good reason. Developed in 1985 to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, it's warmed the backs of some of our greatest mountain athletes on expeditions all over the world. The updated 2000 style features a classic shape and colour blocking that's true to the original. But it's also engineered with two-layer DryVent™ technology that's both waterproof and breathable. And that's not all. Recycled materials give old plastic new life, minimising their impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- 72,39 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Blocking :
- 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Sleeve Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Mesh lining on body
- Taffeta lining on sleeves
- Attached, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Reverse-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Drawcord with cord locks at waist for adjustability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; Summit 2000 oval on left sleeve
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 August 2022 16:17:03 EDT