Men's Himalayan Insulated Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Insulated Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Fabric - Body Below Yoke :
- 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Hand Pocket Welts :
- 110 G/M², WindWall™–100% Nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 350 g 100% Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 710 g
- Sizes :
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with an internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased elastic at arm openings
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 11:39:26 EST