The North Face X CDG Hydrenaline Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the The North Face X CDG Hydrenaline Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - Body (Style LG5C) :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Style ME97) :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Attached three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets with covered zip
- Jacket stows in the right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord with cord locks for adjustability
- Hydrenaline branding on left sleeve near the cuff
- WindWall™ branding on the right sleeve near the cuff
- Screen printed The North Face® CDG lockup on the left chest and back-right panel
- "Wear Your Freedom" branding on interior lining and centre back panel"
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.